AT-200 Upgrade for Volkswagen Bosch MED17 Series ECU Clone Get Free DQ200 Read/Write Data and BOSCH ST01(Boot) Read/Write Data
AT200 V1.7.4 Update (2020-8-13)
- AT-200 Upgrade for Volkswagen Bosch MED17 Series ECU Clone
- Get Free DQ200 Read/Write Data and BOSCH ST01(Boot) Read/Write Data.
1. Add Polish language
2. Add DQ200 (TC1766/TC1784): Read and write DFLASH, EXT DFLASH, PFLASH (Need authorization)
3. Add ST10 boot mode (Need authorization)
(3.1) Add M7 (ST10F275) boot mode: read and write EEPROM, read and write FLASH
(3.2) Add ME7.8.8 (ST10F275) boot mode: read and write EEPROM, read and write FLASH
4. Add BOSCH TC series engine file verification (you can choose whether to verify the correction and write the file)
5. Add ECU (BMW / Mini) to read and write ISN, VIN: EDC17C06
6. Add 'Bosch Number Search' button
7. Fix the problem of reading and writing external FLASH of BOSCH TC series ecu
8. Fix TC1728 read and write issues
9. Fix some bugs and optimize software performance
10. Update AT200 Chinese help file
11. Volkswagen Bosch MED17 series ecu clone
12. Volkswagen 06J ecu clone
13. Solve the automatic data verification of Bosch ecu
No Need Shipping. Please leave serial number of your AT200 and we will activate for you.
+86-18971013460Shipping Method and Delivery Time:
1. US, UK & Czech Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.[Ship from US]
For US customers, ship by Fedex or USPS in 2-5 Days[Ship from UK]
For UK customers only,
2-5 days shipping by Royal Mail or UPS[Ship from Czech]
For European countries, ship by DHL or GLS, 3-5 days delivery. 2. DHL Shipping:
Suitable for customers worldwide. Will take 5-7 working days.
If your address belongs to remote area, will need to pay remote handling cost. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.3. Yanwen Express:
TAX Free for European Countries. Will take 10-15 working days normally.4. Order Under $150
normally with default shipping standard post, customers can tick for premium delivery to choose ship by DHL.5. Customers can also choose UPS, TNT FedEx or EMS
if you prefer.